Smartech enables you to create templates which can act as reference for future campaigns
- Go to Content.
- Click on Create Template visible on mouse-hovering App Push channel
- Add the Template Name
- Select platform for which the content is to be created. i.e. Android, iOS or both
- Assign or add a new category to the template. It is optional.
- Click on 'Save & Next'.
Now, as shown above,
- Add the 'Title' and the 'push notification message content' of the APN
Max 30 characters for Title and 2000 characters for notification message
Under Advanced section there is
- Rich Media
- Action Buttons
Upload or add image URL
Supported formats .jpeg, .jpg and .png with max 3MB size.
A slideshow images or slides of text cycling.
- For each slice in a carousel, you can add image, slice-title and slice message
- Slice Call-to-Action consists of Deeplink or URL
Maximum 5 slices allowed
Supported formats .jpeg, .jpg and .png with max 3MB size for carousel slice images
Max 30 characters for slice-Title and slice-notification message.
Maximum of 3 Action buttons can be added for push notification which consists of
- Action button Label
- Call-to-action type, deeplink of URL
The content Preview is available on the right side of the screen.
Click on 'Preview & Save' to save the template
From the existing templates, you can 'Use & Create Campaign'
Note that editing an existing template might affect your live campaigns
For any queries, please contact [email protected]
Updated about a year ago