Please get in touch with your Account Manager to get access to Hansel dashboard
- Open the Hansel dashboard and navigate to an app, and click on "Test" in the left-hand pane (as shown below).
- You can also reach here by clicking on the "Test" card on the Homepage.
In the Test Devices section click the plus button on the top right. Enter a name for your test device group. After giving the name click on the add button to save the test device group.
Click on the 'Add device' icon on the top right side as shown in the below image.
After you enter the device name, please click "Continue". You will receive an email with a link to pair your test device. This link will be valid for 30 mins.
- To pair the device, open the link which you received in your email from the device you wish to pair in a browser.
- Click on the "Continue" button on the web page
- Launch the app from that device (If the App is already open then kill the app and relaunch it).
- After executing these steps successfully, reload the test device page on the Hansel Dashboard. The status of your device should change to "Paired".
Updated 2 months ago
Go to this page and follow further steps to complete the Product Experience integration!