To begin integrating your website, it is necessary to 1st register your website to Smartech platform.
We will quickly cover the below points in this section
- Add your website to the platform
- Adding FCM details
- Login to your Smartech Platform and click Assets and Add Website.
- Select Domain Type [HTTP or HTTPS] and enter your website. Click Save
- You do not have to type HTTP or HTTPS. Domain Type automatically helps add the prefix.
- Make sure to mention ‘www’ basis on whether it is present for your domain or not.
- A Domain once added, cannot be deleted. Ensure you add it carefully.
- After you click on Save, the following window appears.
Once the Website is added, click on View/Edit option.
You will be able to see the Website added and a new option Browser Push Notification.
Enable Browser Push Notification to further see FCM details to be entered.
When you enable Browser Push Notification, you will be able to see fields to enter your Authorization Key/Legacy Key, API key and Sender ID.
Enter the values obtained from your FCM respectively and Save. You can skip through the Opt-In rule section if not needed and click Save.
Updated 2 years ago